Experienced Homeschool Consulting
by veteran homeschool moms
Curious about homeschooling? Want to get started? Just recently started? Second guessing yourself during the first few years? Confused about curriculum? Failing at creating a transcript? Trying to prepare your children for college?
Just in need of guidance?
You need our private homeschool coaching and consulting service.
Successful home education begins with parent education.
There are hundreds of prospective homeschoolers that want a little guidance without attaching themselves to an umbrella school, home school program, or charter school. You need the help from our team of veteran homeschooling moms.
Our private consulting service handles a wide range of homeschool scenarios including:
- Figuring out if homeschooling is the best fit for your family
- Planning, scheduling, and organizing your homeschool
- Figuring out your homeschooling style and choosing curriculum to fit your style
- Picking out, and adjusting, a curriculum for your specific needs
- Identifying personality types and learning styles
- Turning ordinary events into learning experiences that can count as homeschool "hours"
- Finding free and creative resources and supplements
- Homeschooling multiple ages with a complete/"teaching all ages" curriculum
- Homeschooling through high school & challenging, but realistic, curriculum building
- Homeschooling and competing in high school sports
- Homeschooling with ADHD and leaning disabilities
- College applications and preparation
- Alternative learning techniques
- Homeschool life coaching
You can expect homeschool coaches to be:
- Able to offer advice in dealing with the specific struggles
- Sympathetic to your needs and your priorities
- Experienced with high academic standards
- Some are even certified life coaches
Some of the most common consulting scenarios we can address:
Interested in homeschooling?
A professional listening ear will listen to all your noob questions.
Save hours of researching by asking your complex questions directly
Listening to the opinions of hundreds of other homeschool moms on Facebook can be more confusing than helpful. It difficult to research answers for your specific situation because every family is different.
Am I on the right track?
Transitioning from School to Homeschool
Seasoned Homeschoolers Who Need A Change
Homeschool Curriculum Assistance
Homeschool High School Transcripts
We offer two types of homeschool consultation and homeschool coaching: email and phone/Skype.
Depending on your schedule, it may be easier to compose several email with your questions. We've learned that answering a single email is almost never enough. This is why we charge $50 for 3 in-depth and detailed email responses to your questions. Additional in-depth email responses are $15 each.
If you only have a few specific questions and wish to purchase a single email, there is a flat fee of $20.
Payment is always due before or at the time of consultation. Initial descriptive emails do not count as consultation. We bill via PayPal.
Phone and Skype support is billed at an hourly rate of $75. A homeschool life coaching consultation is billed at an hourly rate of $100.
Payment is also due via PayPal before the scheduled time of consultation. Regularly scheduled consultations are added to an invoicing system that handles PayPal and Credit Card.
Need something that isn't listed on this page? Contact us and we'll be happy to talk about how we may serve your needs.