Terms of ServiceWritten by Homeschool Base Staff
HomeschoolBase.com's Terms of Service and Disclaimer
By accessing the website at https://HomeschoolBase.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HomeschoolBase.com's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HomeschoolBase.com's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HomeschoolBase.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on HomeschoolBase.com's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. HomeschoolBase.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, HomeschoolBase.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HomeschoolBase.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HomeschoolBase.com's website, even if HomeschoolBase.com or a HomeschoolBase.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on HomeschoolBase.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HomeschoolBase.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. HomeschoolBase.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, HomeschoolBase.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
HomeschoolBase.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not necessarily imply endorsement by HomeschoolBase.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk. Please note that:
HomeschoolBase.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This means that when we link to Amazon we get a % of any sales that is made. You will not be charged an additional fee for using our links. It is simply an easy way to support a website that you love! For more information visit: Amazon.com Privacy Notice.
Any vendor who wishes that we do not host a product image may ask me to remove it at my convenience, and I will remove all trace of an ad for their product from my site.
Homeschool Base may use other affiliate links from different programs within posts. In our adherence to being a display ad-free network, linking to relevant products is a natural way for us to pay for server fees.
HomeschoolBase.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Content submissions and bloggers
Homeschool Base encourages content submissions. All guest posts and Homeschool Base bloggers will receive authorship attribution to their submitted posts. All content that is submitted to Homeschool Base is a donation to Homeschool Base and becomes Homeschool Base's digital property. Homeschool Base reserves the rights to remove and edit any submitted contribution.
10. Digital property disclaimer
Any content submitted to Homeschool Base through email, contact form, or comment form for the purpose of review or publication on our website becomes the property of Homeschool Base. Such content and interviews may be used in electronic books or physical publications at a later date.