In Their Words - Terms of Service
It is Homeschool Base's and In Their Words policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we collect.
- We will collect interviews through email exchanges, files, and audio files.
- We respect your right to remain anonymous if specified.
- We respect your right to avoid answering any questions that you do not see fit.
- We will continue to respect your privacy after any information has been published. You may request that personal details be modified after production by contacting us.
3. Participant and Volunteer Agreement
- Any participant who submits information and interviews to the In Their Words project through email, contact form, or another method of communication agrees that they are freely volunteering their information and stories.
- Volunteers understand that the information they submit is a volunteer submission to In Their Words.
- Interviews are any form of media that was a response to the interview questions of the In Their Words project or other responses to the creative project.
- Any content submitted to Homeschool Base through email, contact form, or comment form for the purpose of review or publication on our website becomes the property of Homeschool Base. Such content and interviews may be used in electronic books or physical publications at a later date.