The One-Liner That Will Get Your Kids To Clean The House During The Holidays
Is your house a mess? Especially during the holidays?
I tell my kids that Santa doesn't come to a cluttered house so they will frantically clean the week before Christmas.
Alternative strategies from other savvy moms:
- Santa doesn't leave things for kids with messy rooms.
- I may have threatened to send Santa pics of their bedrooms...
- Tell the kids that if we do not clean up the old toys, the new ones can't come in!
- I told my daughter that she better keep her toys put away so that if Santa checks in on her it doesn't seem like she has very much.
- My husband tells the kids that if Santa trips and falls, then no one gets presents.