Hawkins Electrical Guide – The Mysterious Missing Volume 2!
Posted in College Prep, High School, Public Domain on March 4, 2013 - by Creative Commons
I have completed the quest! Lately the Hawkins Electrical Guide post has been getting a lot of traffic, and so it reminded me that I needed to seek out the missing second volume from the series.
Lo and behold I found it!
This volumes explains armatures and motors.
For your convenience, here are the links to the complete series:
- Volume 1– principles of electricity
- Volume 2 – armatures and motors
- Volume 3– wiring and wire are covered
- Volume 4– alternating currents
- Volume 5– transformers, converters
- Volume 6 – switching devices, alternators
- Volume 7 – continued topics from Volume 6
- Volume 8– the telegraph, electrical lighting
- Volume 9– electrical railways, gas engines
Leave a Reply